Friday, January 18, 2013

ITS SUCH LONG A DAY THAT I HAVE LEAVE MY BLOG,
N I THINK I SHOULD START OR LET SAY AS A BLOG THAT CAN MOTIVATE US.

1 STORY THAT I NEED TO SHARE TO U GUYS IS ABOUT
BE GRATEFUL

THIS IS STARTED WHEN SOMEONE IS LIKE ALWAYS DOESNT SATISFIED WITH HIS/HER RESULT. FOR AN INSTANCE, HE/SHE KEEP COMPLAINING OF WHAT THEY GOT. 

here's the situation goes :



where two of the subjects he/she managed not to get a SOLID A. yes, i'm very agree u're wanted to improve ur grade,but first thing first, u must at least saying "ALHAMDULILLAH"..n then, u can reflect back how this could happen.


FOR ME, WE MUST HAVE 4 THINGS IN OUR LIFE, THAT IS "DUIT" IF U EVER HEARD ABOUT THEM. 

D- DOA
U-USAHA
I- IKHTIAR
T- TAWAKKAL

the most last word that are standing on 'T' should be very practical after we were trying hard for our exams.LEAVE TO ALLAH,how hard u try, HE'll reward u back after what u'd struggling. whether its quite a bit late, or HE'll rewards u on that spot, u MUST BELIEVE HIM..




its all from me today,
see u then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment